Thursday, March 22, 2018

Today was the first day we filmed our movie. Just kidding, today I couldn't make it to school because I became sick. We couldn't film today because I didn't want my other group members around me. We have decided to go ahead and schedule a filming session on Saturday, things have been changing constantly. The schedule for filming that I put together in last weeks blog is inaccurate. Justin leaves for vacation tomorrow (Friday) and comes back Thursday of next week. However, I leave to Boston on Thursday and return Sunday of next week. Since Justin leaves tomorrow Alex and I will be alone for Spring Break and Saturday's filming. Justin got surprised by his family to go to California for a trip. Therefore we will be without him on Saturday.


As a result of Justin leaving to California tomorrow, I called one of my friends up to see if he could help us out on Saturday and he agreed to help. Saturday is when we will begin filming, and we will get the clips of our main character getting out of bed and of him going through his daily routines. Except the scenes that take place at school, and at the baseball field. We have all the camera and angle shots we want to use on our storyboard that we completed last week. There are only a couple clips for our opening scene that we can use from our first shoot which will be of our main character in the morning, and of him returning from school. Basically all the shots that are going to be taken Saturday are going to be the scenes of the opening scene that can be taken at my house. Alex and I will continue to film next week, with the help of some of our friends.

We talked to Justin about this, and he said it's fine that we film without him. We will send him all of our footage and get his opinion on it. There is a little over three weeks left for this project, which is plenty of time. Since Justin can't help with the filming part hopefully he can make it up and edit the video for us. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen because I usually edit most of our projects as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment