Monday, March 12, 2018

Today in class we met up as a group, and began the storyboard for our film. Last week's blog had said something about us filming during this week, and that just isn't realistic. I was getting too ahead of myself, because in order to begin filming we needed to create a storyboard. A storyboard allows us to put our movie opening on paper, and discuss the ways that each shot should be taken. For example, our main character hitting an alarm clock should be a close up of his arm hitting the clock. My group feels pretty good about everything so far, and the movie is planned out well. Right now it comes down to how well we can execute the planning.

We also began discussing how we want to put the credits in our film. We think the best way to do this would be in green font in the bottom left corner of the film opening. This is the most simplistic way, and sometimes the simpler the better. The green font will be the same colors that the Army uses in their logo. We will also be using the Army font to put our credits with.

We discussed what our film title should be named, and I had come up with the idea of Dark Green, because that is the Army's color. Justin and Alex came up with the title Draft Day, however I immediately denied that because there is already a movie titled that. Next class, we will be meeting up with other groups, They will present us with their feedback about my film.  Hopefully next class when I meet up with other groups, they can give me their opinions on my movie title.

No comments:

Post a Comment