Tuesday, March 6, 2018

It's week two of our project. We have decided to go with an action drama genre. Other movies that fall into this category are the dark knight rises. The beginning scene of our movie will show me going through a daily routine of my life. I will be shown hitting an alarm clock at 6:30am, going to school, working out after school, and then going to baseball. This day will be a completely normal day, and the viewers won't suspect anything to happen.


The next day I'll be shown getting dressed for school, and then I'll turn the television on. Once the television is on there will be background noise of North Korea getting in a war with the United States. The news broadcaster will say that there has been a military draft.I will then repeat my life at school then once I come home I'll open the mailbox and I will see I have been drafted by the Army.  The opening scene may or may not include dates to convey that there is actually a new day. Our movie will  star myself as the main character.

We have decided to go with myself being the main character, because I have the best acting skills out of the group. We did some skits in front of strangers to see who they thought was the best actor. we did this for 5 people, and received the same answer after every performance. It was quite funny putting on a show for random people, but it got the job done.

I wanted to do this kind of plot because people can relate to it. They can see where we are coming from, considering there is tension between the United States and North Korea right now. Also, after I finish college I will be joining the military as an officer. My grandpa was in the Air Force for 31 years, and I was inspired by him to make this film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment