Sunday, April 8, 2018

Alright well it's finally Sunday! Today I invited some of my friends over, because we need them to film the scenes.

Yet again we have decided to change the plot of our movie... this time it's final.

The opening scene will be the dog tags, and we've decided to go ahead and make scene one my birthday instead. Scene 2 will be me getting a jaguar for my birthday and driving it around. I'll hit the radio and the news will be playing. Scene 3 is me going to the mailbox and receiving the letter. Scene 4 me going inside with birthday cards on the table and I put the letters on top of my birthday cards. Saying I got drafted into the military.

Our  plan is to talk about the opening credits on Monday when our group meets next, and then we can have all of next week to edit our film. It is due next Saturday.

We have filmed all of this and will begin editing Monday in class. This is our final time filming. We had to get rid of the clips at school because of time. Our plot has definitely changed, and this project has been a headache so far... Hopefully the end result is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment